Monday, January 26, 2009

I Love NY

On this particularly cold day in January, I've decided I need a pick me up. The roommates and I continually process this Love / Hate relationship we share with the city. Today, I will remember why I Love it. 

I love hearty conversations spoken through bites of Magnolia's Banana Pudding.
I love phone calls with college friends in the middle of Times Square.
I love red nail polish and red lipstick. 
I love a church packed to the max.
I love straight hair on a frigid day.
I love Christmas Tree "lots" on the sidewalk. (We are post-holidays, I realize, but I wanted to vocalize my love for these make-shift tree stands!)
I love Williams Sonoma. I especially love picking what color Kitchen Aide mixer I want on a given day. 
I love knowing my neighbors. 
I love walking the 40 blocks from work to home.

I think I might just love this city. 



1 comment: