Monday, April 27, 2009

A bird nest with hairspray

Someone told me this was the year of curly hair. 

Oh really?

Even though my curly hair makes me crazy, I do like the idea of just "going curly" for a while. (Since only my friends and family ready my blog, I don't really need to clarify that I have full time curly hair that I (part time) wear straight. It makes me feel sane.) 

Yes, that means I should probably wear a name tag for the next few weeks of the curly hair trial so as to not confuse anyone. Yes, its probably best to simplify my outfits so my bigger than Texas hair doesn't overwhelm my whole being.   Yes, I need to be ready to always feel just a little out of control. But I think it could be fun!

So. Until my sister's college graduation in May, I'll be sporting  the Elaine, from Sienfeld, do. 
Ready yourselves.

6 comments:

  1. I think some will need a picture of the crazy curly hair to fully appreciate the vacation that your flat iron is about to get!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big hair! I also love the blog face lift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on that South-by-NYC conundrum.

    Check out my man Matt, in APT 6:24

    "No one can serve two masters, because either he will hate one and love the other, or be loyal to one and despise the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog is lookin' goooooood! Work that hair, lady!

    ReplyDelete