Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's raining Cats and...Cats

What is with people and their cats?In the past 2 weeks I have things I have never seen before. That isn’t saying much when you live in New York City. But both of these things, well, involve cats.

I saw a woman walking her pet on the street the other day. That’s normal, right? Wrong. She was walking her cat. 

On a leash. On Broadway.

Today I saw a man strolling down Broadway. He seemed pretty normal. Tall. He was wearing a hat and sunglasses. As I sped up, I notice that he wasn't just tall. On top of his baseball hat, was his cat. Yes, his cat. Precariously balanced on his hat, was his full-grown black cat.

Seems like the natural place to put a cat.

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored I was the first to hear of this balancing cat-sighting. Only in New York....

    P.S. Move to Dallas!

    ReplyDelete